- Europe Day 8 – Paris, traveling to Chateau de Versailles
- Europe Day 1 – Atlanta to Barcelona
- Europe Day 8 – Paris, Pharmacy at 00:30….
- Europe Day 2 – Barcelona – Exploring Yesterday and Sleeping In
- Europe Day 3 – Cathedrals, Mexican food, napping
- Europe Day 9 – Paris, Labor Pains, Mimosas, Eiffel Tower lines, roaches, final Parisian Dinner
- Europe Day 10 – Paris, Early Morning Stroll, LaDuree, Starbucks, WiFi, Apple
- Europe Day 4 – Bus City Tour, Gauti, Gelato, Sangria, Elves, and World Cup
- Europe Day 5 – Barcelona – Olympic Park, Sky Lift to Castle
- Europe Day 10 – Departing InterContinental Paris, Bad Metro Passes, Air France Lounge
- Europe Day 5 – Barcelona, Mediterranean Sea and bellinos
- Europe Day 6 – Paris Arrival, Arc de Triomphe, Cheap Dinner, Crepes…
- Europe Day 7 – Paris, Bastille Day, Rain and The Louvre
- Europe Day 7 – Paris, Bastille Day Fireworks and Festivities at Eiffel Tower
Experiencing the Bastille Day along the park before the Eiffel Tower was absolutely amazing !
We arrived to the park at the Eiffel Tower at 18:30, allowing is to experience an incredible spot. The fireworks began at 23:00, just as the sunset behind the tower. The buzz amongst the crowd was amusing, a variety of languages , and a few singing Happy Birthday to France. The fireworks kicked off, several songs later was the conclusion. A memorable experience I will never forget in the city of Paris. Our return to the hotel took 90 minutes with very full metros along the way.