- Update: Delta Sky Priority Signage Appearing at airports (Austin)
- Delta News: New “Sky Priority” Benefits for High-Revenue Elites to be Announced Spring 2010
- Delta Airlines Sky Priority Details Published On Delta.com, Launch 4/15/2010
- Update: Experience Delta Sky Priority – Atlanta to Manila (A Marketing Bust…)
- Update: Delta Airlines, Sky Priority, Won me back…
- Update: SkyPriority Boarding Process Reverts Back (Slightly)
It has been a while since I have updated on Delta and SkyPriority, work has been a bit hectic. On May 26, 2010, Delta communicated that the boarding process for SkyPriority will be augmented based on customer feedback. The change in the boarding process is very positive and takes into account the many challenges I experienced on my trip to Manila. While the Silver Medallion seem beyond angry, recognition for those with 50k or more a year on your airline should occur, and those in First/Business Elite should be priority (though Non-Revs that have confirmed seating are viewed as full fare passengers). Thanks for listening Delta to the customers on this “enhancement”.
Starting June 1st, we will revert back to advance boarding for BusinessElite®, First and Business Class customers. The modified boarding order will be:
- Pre-boarding for customers requiring assistance
- NEW — Boarding of BusinessElite, First and Business Class customers*
- Zone 1 boarding for Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion® members and SkyTeam® Elite Plus customers
- Zone 2 boarding for Silver Medallion members and SkyTeam Elite customers
- Zones 3 and 4 boarding for all other customers
And remember, customers in BusinessElite, First and Business Class, Zone 1 and Zone 2 can board anytime after their zone is called using the Sky Priority boarding lane.